1. Where can I purchase Nicka K products?
To locate a retailer near you and questions about product availability, please email our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org We will always do our best to accommodate your concern as quickly as possible.
2. Do you ship internationally?
We regret to inform that we do not offer international shipping at this time and are only accepting orders from US-based customers. Please check back for updates!
3. What are acceptable forms of payment?
We accept all major credit cards - Visa, Master Card, and American Express. You can also log-in with Paypal.
4. How can I find out the ingredients of my Nicka K product?Ingredients lists are located on the outside of all of our products. If the printed information is too small, please email us the specific product item code (usually located near or around the bar code) and product name to: email@example.com and a customer service representative will get back to you.
5. I am a beauty supply owner in the US and would like to sell Nicka K New York products. How can I get in contact with a sales agent?
Please email our wholesale customer service division at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, full business name and address along with your contact information so that we may get back to you.
6. My business is located outside the US and would like to sell Nicka K New York products. What do I do?
For all international sales inquiries, please email: email@example.com Send us your business name, address, years in business for more information and a representative will forward it to the international sales department.
7. Does my makeup have an expiration date?
Where there are no US laws or regulations that require cosmetics to have expiration dates, it is important to ensure your product's shelf life. We recommend keeping lids or caps sealed tightly when not in use. Store containers away from heat or sunlight. If you notice a change in color, appearance or odor, discard immediately.