Protective, KN95 grade mask with 5-layers of anti-particulate matter filtering technology and antibacterial protection fabric. Effectively filters and protects from PM2.5 air particulate matter and bacteria.
- Don't forget to wash your hands before putting on a mask!
- Mask should cover your nose, mouth and chin!
- To ensure the mask is clean and hygienic, avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands!
- Pinch the metal edge to follow the shape of your nose bridge and minimize any gaps.
TO ENSURE THAT YOUR MASK IS APPLIED CORRECTLY, place hands over the mask and exhale. If you feel air leaking from the nose area, tighten the metal edge. If air leaks from the edges, readjust the ear loops to ensure tightness.
- Unhook ear loops to remove; avoid touching the mask!
- To ensure the mask is clean and hygienic, change your mask regularly! Do not wash it or put it in heat to disinfect.