Protective, KN95 grade mask with 5-layers of anti-particulate matter filtering technology and antibacterial protection fabric. Effectively filters and protects from PM2.5 air particulate matter and bacteria.
- Don't forget to wash your hands before putting on a mask!
- Mask should cover your nose, mouth and chin!
- To ensure the mask is clean and hygienic, avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands!
- Pinch the metal edge to follow the shape of your nose bridge and minimize any gaps.
TO ENSURE THAT YOUR MASK IS APPLIED CORRECTLY, place hands over the mask and exhale. If you feel air leaking from the nose area, tighten the metal edge. If air leaks from the edges, readjust the ear loops to ensure tightness.
- Unhook ear loops to remove; avoid touching the mask!
- To ensure the mask is clean and hygienic, change your mask regularly! Do not wash it or put it in heat to disinfect.
I was looking for individually wrapped masks for some time and saw my favorite makeup brand makes them!
great for work
These are great and I put a bunch in my car. I like that they seal around my face and it doesn't budge. These are like the 3M N95 but not as bulky and hard to breathe.
I think it's great that they're individual packaged so, I can leave an emergency one in my bag and in my car so I dont' worry if they get dirty. i woudl recommend.
pay more for better quality
I wondered why these were more expensive than the other ones that nicka sells so i ordered just a few. they're much thicker and i feel a complete seal around my nose and mouth. I would recommend these even to my own mom that's how I know I trust it.
Hard to breathe
Masks were lightweight but a little hard to breathe. I guess that means they're working. I also did the exhale test and yup, there was no leakage.